Automatically add Email disclaimers in Office 365 using Transport Rules
Organisations in highly regulated industries often require all emails sent from the company to contain a specially crafted disclaimer.
This guide will show you how to configure this in Office 365 using Transport Rules. We will go through the following steps:
- Adding a transport rule
- Creating a default disclaimer
- Adding different disclaimers for different users
- Applying the rule to members of a Distribution Group
- Ordering the rules so that the highest ordered applies when there is a conflict
- Customising the disclaimers based on Active Directory attributes
Get your copy of the guide now – just complete the form, and we'll send it straight to your inbox.