Dealing with Terminated Employees In Office 365
So an employee is leaving your company. It happens all the time, no big deal. But what do we do about their Office 365 account? This guide covers all elements of the process, allowing you to handle the necessary processes quickly and securely.
We'll take you through the following steps:
- Change the User's Password
- Remotely Wipe their Mobile Device
- Give yourself access to the User's Mailbox and Archive
- Export the Mailbox to PST for Archiving
- Delete the Employee's mailbox
- Assign the Employee's Email Address to Another Person
- Set up an Auto-Responder/Out-Of-Office for the Employee
- Free up or Remove the Office 365 Licence
Get your copy of the guide now – just complete the form, and we'll send it straight to your inbox.